- This event has passed.
13th Annual Corporate Process Management Conference
28. January 2019 - 29. January 2019
The FireStart team will be in Berlin on 28–29 January for the 13th annual Corporate Process Management conference. As its name suggests, the conference will focus on various aspects relating to process management.
For companies, process management has become indispensable: it remains a core element of a multitude of business activities and is of growing importance. This two-day event will shine a light on an array of aspects related to process management:
- Digitalised processes in real estate valuation
- Business process re-engineering as a precondition of the digital transformation
- Process handling with the help of blockchain technology
- IT-assisted process management
- Automation & robotics in operational accounting processes
- Project & process portfolio management
Of course, FireStart will make a fascinating contribution to the discussion. Come along to our talk, at 5 pm on the first day of the conference, entitled: “IT-Assisted Process Management – Integrating BPM in Existing IT Landscapes for Optimal Planning, Execution and Optimization of Business Processes”. Our talk will discuss:
- The structure of the BPM life cycle between a specialist field and IT
- Agile project development with low-code application development
- The differences between BPM and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Acceptance through integration