- This event has passed.
Pacific Northwest Roadshow 2019 – Seattle
25. April 2019 @ 17:30 - 20:00
We’re in the midst of a revolution in Business Process Automation (BPA). It’s becoming simpler and more cost effective than ever to model and automate business processes. Advances in process intelligence give you the insights to keep improving your BPA over the long term. At the same time, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are poised to revolutionize BPA.
Join Chrysalis BTS and FireStart for a fun evening of whiskey tasting, networking and an engaging presentation on the potential impact of a new generation of BPA tools on your business.
Key topics include:
- Thinking about your overall automation agenda
- Differentiating between the system-first and user-first approaches to technology
- Following the user’s process journey
- Aligning BPA with business strategy
- How BPA can contribute to revenue growth
- How BPA can help cut costs without negatively affecting customer engagement
- Looking ahead – AI and the promise of RPA