- This event has passed.
Process Management Forum 2019
16.5. - 17.5.
The Process Management Forum, which takes place on May 16 and 17 in Vienna, is a cross-industry meeting for process-oriented and agile management. Together with our partners at Cubido, the FireStart team will attend the conference again this year.
Like every year, the Business Circle’s Process Management Forum has exciting knowledge updates in store: The focus lies on significant trends in process management. In addition, the forum also delivers new inspirations for modern process management. This year, the forum highlights the following topics:
- Process management in agile organizations: standardization vs agility
- Process mining and process intelligence
- Focus on the customer: orienting process management for the customer’s journey
- Digitalization and automation of business processes: what robotic process automation can offer
- Process Monitoring: monitoring process stability and critical process steps
Join us on May 16 at 2:00 pm for a particularly interesting presentation: FireStart’s Chief Technology Evangelist Patrick Antonik and Angelika Frauenberger from Wien Energie GmbH will present a case study on automated business processes for the GDPR and personnel management. Learn how to plan and implement operational workflows in accordance with GDPR guidelines, how automated workflows are used in personnel management at Wien Energy, and how to carry over a business process into an executable workflow, among other topics.