Inspiring Digital Transformation is Just the Start
We founded our company with a vision: to empower people to actively participate in shaping the digital future of work. More than a decade later we’re still fully dedicated to that goal. Our company, like our BPM platform, combines the strengths of human and machine to make digital transformation not just a possibility, but the clear raison d’etre.
FireStart takes business processes and reimagines them as powerful, automated workflows – allowing all employees to benefit from intelligent and thoughtful automation. In doing so, we’re carving a new frontier in the BPM Market and doing our best to champion the value we hold most dear: continuous improvement.
What’s the most integral part of continuous improvement, you ask? Passionate, motivated, and curious people. That’s why we want you to join us on this exciting journey and unlock your full potential with the FireStart team!
Will you join us?
For our team in Vienna we are looking for an ambitious:
Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d)
We are looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence Intern, ideally for 6 months (full-time), to support our management team.
You will …
- Identify strategic opportunities and partnerships
- Analyze business models
- Research innovation projects and implement them eventually together with our team
- Work closely with FireStart’s decision makers
- Jump in where you are needed most and solve the problem
- You have been or you are in the top 10% of a top university or business school
- You are a fast learner and you know how to illustrate complex contexts visually
- If you are experienced in business operations that is a plus, but if you are smart and hardworking we will get you on track
- Fluent in English, German language skills a plus
Who are you?
- You are a driven and passionate personality who wants to make a difference
- You are able to communicate clearly and to work autonomously
- You have a strong motivation to join an ambitious startup that just received funding from renowned international investors
- You want to spend your time with an experienced and interdisciplinary team to pursue a common goal
- You are smart, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile to solve problems
- You are an open personality with a growth mindset and willing to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Why join us?
We offer you to get in on one of Vienna’s most exciting companies. We have flat hierarchies, regular after-works, and a dynamic and young atmosphere. We work on things that matter.
You will become part of a highly professional, motivated and international team. Additionally, you will earn a competitive salary combined with a steep learning curve.
The internship is available as of now and should last a minimum of 3 months and ideally 6 months. For any other question, you can contact us anytime at [email protected].
Application and salary
The monthly gross salary is at least 1,200 euros (full-time basis). Depending on professional experience and qualifications, we are prepared to make an overpayment.
If you are interested, please send us your complete and meaningful application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.