For our team in Linz we are looking for an ambitious:
Intern/Working Student Customer Support (m/f/d)
FireStart is the leading low-code Business Process Management Platform in the Microsoft ecosystem, offering a unique combination of professional process management and powerful workflow automation in one consistent management interface. It was created in 2006 with one purpose – to deliver a user-friendly solution that makes daily business more efficient and structured. FireStart was Microsoft partner of the year 2016 and is today helping numerous international companies improve their business activity sustainably. It has been successfully adopted across various verticals, including manufacturing, insurance, utilities, and healthcare.
We are looking for a part-time student, supporting our team in finding and solving customer issues without software. Ideally, you start this summer for a full-time internship and during study time, you switch to part-time, 20 to 25 hours a week.
You will …
- Analyze problems with our software in the customer environment
- Identify bugs and provide possible solutions
- Bring in new feature ideas for our product
- Help our customers to help themself
- Eat the IIS configuration for breakfast
- You have been or you are in the top 10% of your university
- You think about solutions, not problems
- You have at least finished 4 terms of IT-related studies or have an equivalent experience level
- Fluent in English and German language
Who are you?
- You are a driven and passionate personality who wants to make a difference
- You are able to communicate clearly and to work autonomously
- You have a strong motivation to join an ambitious startup that just received funding from renowned international investors
- You want to spend your time with an experienced and interdisciplinary team to pursue a common goal
- You are smart, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile to solve problems
- You are an open personality with a growth mindset and willing to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Why join us?
We offer you to get in on one of Linz’s most exciting companies. We have flat hierarchies, regular after-works, and a dynamic and young atmosphere. We work on things that matter.
You will become part of a highly professional, motivated and international team. Additionally, you will earn a competitive salary combined with a steep learning curve.
Application and salary
The monthly gross salary is at least 2,500 euros (full-time basis).
If you are interested, please send us your complete and meaningful application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.