FireStart Online Demo February 12
BPM is easy! The FireStart BPM Platform makes it possible by enabling you to enhance the structure and efficiency of your daily work processes. FireStart features a unique combination of process and workflow management which sustainably improves your business operations.
All information on the webinar at a glance
Business Process Management with the FireStart BPM Platform
Stefan Weixelbam, Head of Presales
|Date and time |
Wednesday 12 February
10:00 – 11:00 (CET)
Want to find out more about the FireStart BPM Platform? Register for our webinar on Wednesday 12 February, 10:00 – 11:00 (CET), when we’ll take you on a virtual tour of FireStart. We’ll cover the entire process management lifecycle: Starting with process modeling, we’ll show you how you can automate your processes and finish with some potential methods for process analysis and optimization.
Process Modeling Highlights
- Straightforward modeling of complex processes and highlighting of roles, documents, and risks
- Version history, change notes and version comparison
- Collaboration in the FireStart process portal: analyze and model team processes
Workflow Automation Highlights
- Integrate existing IT systems seamlessly using the configuration assistant
- Produce attractive forms with all relevant data in the drag-and-drop form designer
- Create end-to-end business processes from a comprehensive activity set
- Outlook plug-in: Perform user-centered tasks directly in your email client
Process Intelligence Highlights
- Keep a constant overview of your processes – in real-time
- Make better decisions – thanks to tailored reports
- View all important KPIs at a glance
Let Your News Flow
Receive monthly news updates from the BPM world by subscribing to the FireStart newsletter!