FireStart Online Demo March
BPM is easy! The FireStart BPM platform makes it possible by enabling you to enhance the structure and efficiency of your daily work processes. FireStart features a unique combination of process and workflow management which sustainably improves your business operations.
Want to find out more about the FireStart BPM Suite? Register for our webinar on Thursday 14 March, 09:00 – 10:00 (EST), when we’ll take you on a virtual tour of FireStart. We’ll cover the entire process management lifecycle: Starting with process modelling, we’ll show you how you can automate your processes and finish with some potential methods for process analysis and optimisation.
Process Modelling Highlights
- Straightforward modelling of complex processes and highlighting of roles, documents and risks
- Version history, change notes and version comparison
- Collaboration in the FireStart process portal: analyse and model team processes
Workflow Automation Highlights
- Integrate existing IT systems seamlessly using the configuration assistant
- Produce attractive forms with all relevant data in the drag-and-drop form designer
- Create end-to-end business processes from a comprehensive activity set
- Outlook plug-in: Perform user-centred tasks directly in your email client
Process Intelligence Highlights
- Keep a constant overview of your processes – in real time
- Make better decisions – thanks to tailored reports
- View all important KPIs at a glance
Let Your News Flow
Receive monthly news updates from the BPM world by subscribing to the FireStart newsletter!